I love free things.
There, I said it...
So when I got invited to this years
I was thrilled.
Regent Street only has some of the BEST shopping in London
(which also means "the world")...
and when stores like Anthropologie, Bose, Brooks Brothers, Penhaligons
are inviting me in for a gift & parties,
...well, let's just say I'll gladly rearrange my schedule to make it happen.
came with me for our day of fun.
Here's the run down:
1. Meet at Swarovski Crystal in the upper lounge to get your badge, check in, enter to win Eurostar tickets, meet cool bloggers & editors, put on your badge & game face.
2. Hit the streets. Stop by participating stores, chat, mingle, and get free gift bags, drinks, & nibbles.
3. Tweet as you go.
4. Be a guest at Tibits for lunch. Love your life. It's heavenly, vegetarian, deliciousness.
5. Go see Wicked. (This was a sidestep I had to do for work, but not a bad one!)
6. Stop by the Cocktail Reception on your way to dinner and make husband stand on sidewalk below
to see if you won any of the squillions of additional prizes.
Somehow, I didn't win any of those...
there's always next year!
Pretty please invite me back, Regent Tweet!